Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”
At STORYCHUCH we believe in the value of ALL people, including and especially our kids. There is no age requirement to know Jesus and to make him known. In fact, “childlike faith” is spoken of as an example and something to which we should strive.
God is repeatedly referred to as Father and we are repeatedly referred to as His children. Kids are important, valuable, and we view them as full-value participants in the Kingdom of God. “Your story matters” doesn’t just apply to adults.
With that in mind, our team works diligently to provide an environment that is safe, clean, engaging, fun, and a great experience for kids of all ages. Each week your kids will come to know more about Jesus and His story, as well as seeing how their story fits into the big story that God is telling everyone.
With regard to the current CDC guidelines surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking some important steps to ensure the safety, health and well-being of all of our families. With that in mind, here are some of the components of our plan:
- Limiting class sizes to no more than 15 and serving children from birth through 3rd grade.
- Please keep your children at home if you or they exhibit any symptoms, especially fever, coughing, runny nose, or other cold/flu like symptoms.
- Children K-3 are required to wear a mask while attending
- We will be cleaning and sanitizing all surfaces with in the children’s department between each class, including but not limited to tables, chairs, toys, materials, utensils, etc.
- Only single serve snacks will be provided(when appropriate)
- We will be taking temperatures of all children prior to checking them in.
- We will be doing contact tracing so that if anyone becomes sick we can notify any families of potential exposure (personal information, including names, will remain confidential)